Monday, September 27, 2010

Goodbye ear infections.......hello sleep!

After three months of continuous ear infections - Oliver is going to have a little bit of surgery on Wednesday to have grommets popped in ...

As always Oliver despite the ear infections and the antibiotics and the continuing pain (anyone had an ear infection recently?) has been pretty delightful and has been up to all sorts of mischief with his little friends - enjoy the selection of photos - and feel free to say a prayer for Oliver for a smooth run on Wednesday!



 Re-organising the Cupboard....again!

 I am being gentle!

 See Ruby you put stuff in here.....

 Mummy left the tissue box.........wheeeeeee

 Twas Aggie Mummy - I was just sitting here like this!

 Megan and adoration and my first hair cut!

Ruby, William and Me.....in the park 

 Quinten and Me...in the car

 Me....at home

 Me....at the beach on my bike

 Me & my cars at coffee

 Me...and my best friend - Aggie

Me and my other best friend - Teddy

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous photos! So sorry to hear about the ear infections - how painful. Will be thinking of Oliver on Wednesday. Love Katiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos...my prayer is that Oliver's session at the hospital tomorrow will be a gentle one for him and his mum and dad. By the way tomorrow is the feastday of Michael, Gabriel and Raphael...not just angels but archangels ie bigtime! May they be messengers(angels) of love and care surrounding Oliver.
    Love Mum/Marl/Grandma

    ReplyDelete