Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the Tenth Day of Christmas


Oliver spent the weekend with his grandparents, Sydney Aunts and Uncles and most importantly his cousins.

Oliver has two older cousins Benedict and Xavier and
one younger cousin Imogen....

Oliver and Imogen enjoyed hours of playing on their mat together which was completely lovely

Did someone say milk?

"Imogen this is what you do.....just hold my hand and everyone will go completely gooey over how cute we are - and then there is cuddles all round!"


"I was just showing her how I get you guys to do what ever I want...." - " No mum honestly it was Oliver! I just did what Oliver said"

Hmmm lucky they are both so adorable!

Although there were great sighs of relief that neither family had had twins!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos...and lots of mischief ahead with these two! Hope the days are unfolding gently and that Oliver is being kind to his folks! Love. Mum/Marl

    ReplyDelete