Saturday, October 3, 2009

No Sleep & first mobile blog post

Normally, I'd have a sleep between 9-11am, but so far today, I haven't slept at all! SURPRISE!!!

That's me in the photo, under a blanket in my baby capsule. The cafe is pretty noisy, but I'm able to sleep through noise - as I got used to it in ICU in my first two weeks.


Today... Dad's writing my blog on location while mum talks to our friend Megan. Dad's using his EEEPC 700, which has just come back from the 77th repair. I don't know what "that blasted thing" means, but it has something to do with his baby computer. Anyway, since dad is doing my blog from the cafe, the wireless internet must be working... and I haven't heard him say that funny phrase this time.

Anyway, must doze now.
Don't forget to leave me a comment! O.

No comments:

Post a Comment