Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a yummy mummy!

Nine months is a long time for mum to carry something heavy in her tummy, even if it's a lovely baby like you, Oliver.

So, now that it was less than a week till you were due to arrive, we thought we should take some photos of mum to remember how she looked when she had her baby belly!

Don't tell anyone Oliver, but we sneakily looked up lots of nice 'belly' photos on the internet, then took our photos the same way! Sneaky!

There's mum hiding behind the kitchen door....

"Aw mum! Dad! Don't do that!"

I'm sorry Oliver (it's Dad typing) - but mum looked so lovely, and she'd worked so hard carrying you around, that I thought she deserved a kiss.

(And don't worry, I didn't forget you Ollie - I've got my hand on her belly, giving you a pat at the same time.)

Maybe next time you see mum, *you* could give her a kiss. She's a really lovely mum, and deserves many, many kisses and cuddles.

She really likes them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment